March 27, 2011

Crying Crab

Mom turned my feeling down when I was enjoying my crab. We should not watched Uya Kuya last nite!

Mom: the story just like yours, rite?
Me: hmm? (keep enjoying the crab)
Mom: that guy, his gf always blow him up. Now the guy’s having new gf and his ex regret it
Me: not really.. (dammit! That’s absolutely true)
Mom: a woman should respect her man no matter what.. we’re not in the same level with a man, don’t do anything you wanna do
Me: I think a man just have to be strict sometimes to a woman
Mom: maybe he just wanna understand you
Me: I know, but I need someone to handle me, not to always understand me and went on my own ways
Mom: I’m disappointed with your decision. Why did you break up with him? He’s such a good guy and patient person ever
Me: I’m much more disappointed! I do regret it (and the tears start falling down)
Mom: apologize to him... he means a lot to you
Me: I’m waiting for perfect timing
Mom: then I’ll do. He’s very helpful, we should thank him
Me: .......

I didn’t enjoy my supper!
Sorry mom for disappointing you. As long as I know, I still love him.



1 comment:

  1. That's so sad sister...
    Like your momma said, "Apoligize to him" :)

    ReplyDelete