May 21, 2012

hell-o May!

hell-o May!

another hectic month in this startling year.
wish i could skip this month, the month after, and so on..
but still, life must go on.
and we must face this hardest situation with our best struggle no matter what.
no need to take a part on one's life.
no need to worry about who's gonna be our mate in grad day.
no need to drown our soul, somewhere belong.
no need.. no need to do something useless in this last two months!

all i need to do is just finish my final project, graduate from my school, and get a job while continuing my bachelor degree.
all i need to do is make mama and papa proud.
proud having a daughter like me.
i always try, and try.
in my own way.
i can't be someone else out there.
but i promise, i can be better and best for you two.

love,

Luna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment