January 9, 2012

Aloha 2012!

Aloooohhhhaaaaaaa!! :D :D :D
see, I'm too much in saying Aloha! lol. 

No, I'm not feeling glad. Nor amazed. Today.
I just wanna shout Aloha to you! :D

Oh God, you see I write so many happy emoticons right here.
Yes, I'm feeling good recently. So good!

I spent most of my time with family, yes my complete fams.
Me, parents, two brothers, and sister in law.
We were going nowhere but i just love my time with them.
And finally knowing that my eldest brother's house is inhabitable from now on. Yes I do happy for that!
Seeing their efforts to build this kind of home, to chase their every dream, and to live their life to the fullest.
You know, you guys are such inspiration for me.
Young and Succeed. It's everyone's dream I know.
I'm proud of having you.
But I really really wanna be more than you! Yeah, at least the same? Umm..nope.
I have to be much more succeed than you two. Amen!  

I always waiting when is my time.
The time when I make my parents proud of having me.
The time when I could give retribution to my brothers for their kindness.
The time when family feel glad for being around.
And too many others time.
I'm still waiting through my own efforts and courages.

Talking about life and effort, I should put so many efforts in my life.
This year's gonna be hard enough for me. 
I have to finish my final project and graduate in midyear. 
Hope it's all gonna be fine.

Happy New Year 2012 anyway.
Resolution?
Umm actually I don't really make it.
But if you wanna know what's mine, yeah I'm gonna tell you then! The five tops only :p

1. Finish final project in May and write it in English
2. Take acceleration session in June (or July?)
3. Continue my bachelor in UNS or UGM
4. Get a job
5. Get my own tablet from my own money! :p

I must say billion Amens for those resolutions and another resolutions that I don't write it down.
Hope I could reach all those dreams and it works out well. Amen Amen Amen!

So, how's yours? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment