January 12, 2012

Like My Status!

whoaaahh!
Just did something stupid few minutes ago.
And the shit because of facebook again!
Well I think I have to deactivate my account in facebook.
Since it gives no luck for me.

Well, there was someone chat me on facebook asking me to like his status.
When I saw his display name is using alay name and I don't know him, I said to him that I won't like his status using impolite words. Then he chat me again and start blowing my mind up.
I opened his facebook account and turned the block button.
When blocking was in process, I realized something.
I was thinking that he's not a stranger, I ever saw this kind of mustache!
Then I looked at the occupation... and, yeah he is!
He's one of my (fav) english teacher in an English Institution I took few years ago.
Huhuuu.. I've already blocked him!
I have to unblock him and apologize to him. But I have to collect my courage first -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment