January 21, 2012

Life-Journey

happy (not so) long weekend everybodyyyyhh!!

too much assignments have to be done, get ready for uas next week, prepare my next project, wait the good news from the company, and so on.
no weekend after all.

ahh, no worries about that.
just do the best and let God do the rest ;)
such a calming words isn't it?

I've been being a freak blogwalker lately.
used to read fashionblog all these times and now turn my passion into a blogdiary or a life-journey blog or something like that.
aaanndd, I read them most all of my time.
during my free time or even in campus hours.
blame them for telling such a good journey in life.

yes, me always like life-lessons to be learned.
don't know why, but catching them is more rationable than hearing someone says "don't do that because blablabla then you will blablabla if you do that!"
oh come on, am not a seven year-old girl anymore.

I need to get mooorreee experiences in life so I can conclude whether it's bad or not.
doesn't mean I have to try all the things by myself.
I can get it all from my buddies, family, acquaintance, ppl I know in the streets, surroundings, or even by blogwalking.

not to mention that beside they have a good story to tell, plus they have a (quite) good sense in fashion too.
so I get both from their open-diaries ;)

anw, wish me luck for my project.
I hope I can do mine within four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment