April 5, 2011

English (Love) Business?

I was really confused when my English Business teacher asked us to do some writing about why we fell in love with our boyfriend. That’s not a good idea remembering I have no boyfie anymore. Well, actually I can write something about my ex, but I think that kinda bad idea. It can turn my mood down again and again.
The writing itself was about describing the reasons why we love our boyfriend. And he gave us ten minutes to do that. I thought ten minutes was more than enough to write. But I was totally wrong! I had no idea about what I’m gonna write about. Who the hell that man and why I fell in love with him. I was stuck! I couldn’t write anything. The paper was clean, the idea didn’t come.
And the last minutes where the idea didn’t come yet, I decided to write anything. Anything about someone. Anything about my feeling to him. Anything.
I don’t even know who the man I told about. And my writing was such a mess. It’s not wrote sistematically.

“I love to be loved by someone I love. I don’t really know why I love him. I just love him the way he is, love him without any specific reasons. I can feel my heart’s beating when he stares at me. I feel warm when he hold me tight. I feel super comfy when he’s beside me. I think that’s love actually and why I fell in love with him. I love him not because of his kindness, his care, his face, his smart, or anything else. I love him because I do love him. And knowing that he loves me too, that’s such a very special thing ever for me.”

Well, still wondering about that man. Who is ‘he’ actually? Did I write this based on my ex? I don't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment