April 3, 2011

The Puzzle



My besties said that we're just like a puzzle, complete each other.
I was agree with that statement,
but I used to be afraid if I won't finish the puzzle well.
And my fear finally became true.
I ruined my own puzzle.
I took the different parts of puzzle so that I can't complete my own.
And I'm losing it.
But I've tried anyway...

Sometimes I ask to myself, am I gonna look for the old missing puzzle?
or look for the new one?
Well, I can't give the answer right now.
I just wanna live my life.
Enjoy every single time with my fams and my besties.
And maybe if someday I find the missing puzzle, I'm sure I'll make it perfect.
Rearrange the puzzle with full of my heart.
And if it doesn't come back to my life, what am I gonna do?
Only God who knows the answer.

There's no need to regret the missing puzzle.
It'll come back with God's allowance.
Or He's gonna gimme the better new one.
God is good, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bella,
    I saw the picture of the puzzle and I was wondering if it copyright protected or to determine the source of the image so I can get permission to use the picture.
    Thank you,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete