April 24, 2011

Weekend with Foster

Howdy fellas! How's your long weekend?
Three days off of school doesn't mean anything for me since I have to do some works. Finish the PKL proposal at a sugar factory near my house, study auditing for quiz on tomorrow Monday, and another work within my heart that I have to cure it by myself. Still, no-one can't heal my pain yet.
My Saturday was not really boring as I got the music videos of David Foster and Friends from my brotha. There were some awesome singers perform there and it was a really great performances from Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, Katharine McPhee, Peter Cetera, Babyface, and many more!

David Walter Foster, is a Canadian musician, record producer, composer, singer, songwriter and arranger, noted for discovering and producing some of the most successful artists in the world

David Foster and Friends
 The most amazing performance
Andrea Bocelli and Katharine McPhee sing The Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment