April 15, 2011

TGIF!

I’m hooooommmmeeee!!
Whoah, after two weeks didn’t go home I finally can enjoy my room and meet my Luna! Well, actually I can meet Luna everytime and everywhere (if there’s network connection, of course), but it’s different when I’m home. I can share everything since there are lots of ideas come. That’s very very different when I’m out of home, I have no idea what I’m gonna talk to you, Luna.

Hmmm, and what am I gonna say today? I’ll just say: Thank God It’s Friday! lol

I was really hectic in preparing LIMIT the last few weeks. LIMIT (Leadership and Managerial Training) is one of student activities in an organization I follow: HiMA. It’s one of the steps to join HiMA for freshman. Well, I don’t wanna tell you about how was the event, how many participants attended LIMIT, or how organizing comittee worked. Because the result was..

Although the whole event was unsuccessfully done, I enjoyed the night outbond. How can??? Mmm, it’s difficult to say, difficult to understand why I did something stupid. But now, I can breathe with relief. I begged pardon for my misbehave for about a year to my bestie on that night. That was very great moment to talk with her again without any jealousy anymore. How can I be so stupid for soooo long? She’s really nice friend, she’s smart and humble. I should be very lucky to have a friend like her! Since she’s humble to everyone, the night outbond was quite fun. We spent the night with demisioner and had some fun. Btw thanks to demisioner who joined and helped us in that event. Mas Irham, Mas Dipo, Mas Ibnu, Mas Bambang, and other demisioner (I’m sorry I forget the other’s name), thank you so much! And also a big thank to Parampaa quiz which got along us with each other. Btw Mas Dipo have finished the Parampaa quiz! I don’t really believe him! lol.


start to live without any jealousy anymooorrreee!!

*btw, I was soooo happy when I got morningcall from my friend. He woke me up and remind me to pray subuh. Hmmmm that was very nice :D thankyou mas Ai. Hope someday I find someone who always remind me to pray to Allah SWT instead of remind me to have some meals. lol

1 comment: